Refer a family to us


Are a professional working in Newham, dealing with a family in need? If the family has under-fives facing housing issues you can refer them to us for additional support. 


We have already taken references from RAMP, GPs, Health Visitors, Social Workers, Housing Officers, ESOL teachers, Family Support Workers, other charity workers.

To refer to us simply fill in the

Magpiereferenceform, and email it to us, or better still give it to mum to bring to us when she comes to a session.

If mum needs accompanying or encouragement to get to the project please contact us with her contact details and we can organise a volunteer to be in touch.